Thursday 4 December 2014

A few thoughts on writing.

As at 5th December, 2014.
It is planned I will return to the tangling lives of Richard and Katherine, as there is much to add on the matter. Even though I'm well out of my comfort zone, I'd like to pursue their lives with relish and not abandon them.  But there is too much fun to be enjoyed writing about the two elderly rascals, Tony and Harry.
I actually had the pleasure of meeting them both not long ago, sharing a drink (or two) at a golf club, while visiting England - and although the series of short stories I'm writing about them on my blog are fictitious, much of it is true or based on my own experiences. I do hope if and when they ever read what's been written about them, they'll forgive me any 'inconsistencies'.
Thank you dear gentlemen, for allowing me this indulgence.



No comments:

Post a Comment